Professional Editing of Doctoral Proposals and Dissertations
Assisting Professionals in Academia
We are very selective and only employ editors with Ed.Ds or Ph.Ds and who have extensive experience with chairing dissertations. Our editors have taught graduate research courses at Research 1 and 2 universities such as
What makes Dissertation Perfection different, more reasonably priced,
and more professional than other dissertation editorial services?
1. We employ highly qualified and experienced Senior Editors (see posted Curriculum Vitas below), with experience chairing over 100 doctoral candidates from several different universities, and each with expert knowledge of the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Guide. We align your Senior Editor with your specific research design (Each of our Senior Editors has special knowledge and experience with either Qualitative, Quantitative, or Mixed-Methods).
2. Dissertation Perfection does not use ‘page count’ as a factor in quoting a fee. Instead, we look closely at existing style and formatting and judge our service from those two factors.
3. Dissertation Perfection does not charge an ‘hourly rate’ – the fee we quote is the fee you pay – regardless of the number of hours required.
4. Dissertation Perfection guarantees a review turn-around of your Dissertation (Tier 1) or Proposal (Tier 2) in 2-3 days.
5. Our reviews consist of five layers of review:
1. Thorough format and style review of Chapters 1,2,3,4,5;
2. Our review includes Front Matter, Tables and Figures, Reference Section Cross-Check, and Appendices;
3. Alignment with your college or university Dissertation Handbook;
4. Cross-check for Dissertation Perfection Words Not to Use; and
5. Additional review through Grammarly software analyses (text evaluation tool).
6. Dissertation Perfection provides our clients with THREE complimentary services (as part of your contracted fee):
1. FREE and unlimited access (via email or phone) to your Senior Editor for any follow-up questions or clarifications desired after your review is received and continued up to the date of your Defense.
2. FREE enrollment in Instructional Module: Now, What Do I Do with My Dissertation? Details: Click on New Doc Syllabus from the top Menu Bar for information.
3. Peer-reviewed publication of dissertation in the International Journal of Dissertation Research in Education (IJDRE). Details at: https://www.dissertationperfection.org/dissertation-publications/
Who are the Senior Editors?
Dr. Theodore Creighton, Executive Director, and
Dr. Creighton received his Ed.D. from the
Dr. Rikki Hatfield, Senior Editor
Dr. Hatfield received her Master's Degree from Arizona State University and recently received her Ed.D. from the American College of Education. Dr. Hatfield's dissertation investigated the Contributing Factors Influencing Parents to Leave Traditional Public Schools and Enroll in a Charter School in North Carolina: A Mixed-Methods Case Study. Rikki has extensive knowledge of and experience with qualitative research and mixed-methods research and in addition, joins us with special emphasis on the use of MAXQDA, a premier qualitative analysis software. Dr. Hatfield has taught in three states: Washington, Arizona, and North Carolina. She is currently employed with the United States Coast Guard and designing cutting-edge curriculum programs for the troops.
Dr. Jafeth Evelyn Sanchez, Senior Editor
Dr. Sanchez is one of our most recent Senior Editors and joins us with special emphasis on quantitative research. Dr. Sanchez' dissertation was: Latino and Caucasian Students' Academic and Non-Academic Characteristics as Predictors of Educational Outcomes, High School and Beyond. Quantitative research methods were employed with multinomial logistic regression, binomial logistic regression, independent samples t tests, and chi-square tests for independence to identify whether educational outcomes, high school and beyond, could be predicted or unique distinctions could be found for Latino and Caucasian students who participated in the Nevada State GEAR UP initiative. Dr. Sanchez received her Masters and Doctorate from The University of Nevada, Reno with special emphasis in Higher Education Administration. She is currently an Associate Professor and teaches courses in Educational Leadership and works closely with Nevada public schools. Dr. Sanchez is widely published in regional and national peer-referred journals. Currently, she has several publications under review.
Dissertation Perfection Senior Editors specialize in the APA Style G
Note: Dissertation Perfection follows the APA 7th Edition.
A Comprehensive Description of Our Reviews
1. Mechanics of Style
Punctuation, Spelling, Italics, Abbreviations, Use of Numbers, and Statistical and Mathematical Language
2. Writing Clearly and Concisely
Manuscript Structure and
3. Displaying Results
Appropriate Formatting of Tables, Figures, or Other Visual Additions
4. Crediting Sources
5. Dissertation Perfection Words Not To Use in Academic Writing
Suggestions for Words Not To Use including Why To Avoid and to Replace With
Submission Steps Made Simple Including Making Payment
Step 2: We will review your
Step 3: If you decide to proceed with Dissertation Perfection,
Step 4: If upon your desire to accept the proposed fee: Send a personal check OR money order OR cashier's check made out to Dissertation Perfection, LLC along with direction for Deposit Only, Account # 1600235988, and send to the following:
Citizens First Bank
Dissertation Perfection, LLC
P.O. Box 1927
The Villages, FL 32158-1927
Step 5: Send a confirmation email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (stating check was sent). We will get right on our review of your work. Our review/returns to you are generally within 24 hours.